Monday, November 1, 2010

01 Nov. 2010

Actually started the Pop Quiz Mitts a few days ago, but ended up frogging the thing due to learning curve...  but third time's the charm and up and running now.  Gonna have to make a set for myself later one, these things are coming out great!!  Very Cool!


In addition to working on gifts for the coming season, I'm also trying to chip away at my current novel.  Drama/Lit. Fiction, lol everything I never read.  Despite that, however, I can see exactly why people write these.  The internal thrust and perry of the MCs are such engaging, such a challenge to convey with depth.  I could get used to this -- hopefully, publishers willing, I can.

Down side, I'm stuck, tangled in the work I can't seen to get straight.  This keeps up, I may have to learn how to plaster a wall (holes the size of my head).  Ha Ha Ha  Yeah, it sucks that bad at times... almost enough to actually do it.

But I keep trying, keep pushing.  It's all part of the job...

No comments:

Post a Comment