Monday, November 7, 2011

07 Nov. 2011

Yeah, doesn't matter about publishing record or no, the site's contact info has been removed, or they screwed up the code and have not noticed yet.  Either way, I found a new project to take it's place.  Gotta be versatile in this business.  And nothing due for the rest of this month.  Which gives me time to work on things at home and get the Noir (flash) novel into gear.

Though, yes, the new project has my muse going.  I'll finish that first then get back to focusing elsewhere.  If anything, it'll allow for the outline to solidify.  Always a plus!

Oh, got another review in from 'Mitch,' the other novel I had to put to the side while pregnant (it is a stressful piece).  I'm never less than surprised when good news comes back -- I love it, love it, love it.  Hahahaha, was even told by the test reader they now hate me, due to the cliffhangers.  Honestly, hadn't even realized I put them in there.  Been trying to, to liven it up, but could not find the perfect spot.  Guess the piece did so all by itself.  One mark of a good piece.  It has a life of its own.

So, things are definitely looking up!  And I simply cannot lose time sulking over a lost avenue, especially for a short piece -- which I can write for anywhere.  Things will work out.

They always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment