Tuesday, November 8, 2011

09 Nov. 2011

lol, some nights, Google just sux.  Pulled up With Pen And Pad and found a page saying it'd been removed.  (blinks; tries to breathe)  Excuse me?!

so, didn't need that heart attack tonight.... but with a short walk through the dash, I found it working.  Am so glad!

Going to draft out a pat for a stocking for a Christmas gift tomorrow and start work.  With any luck, could have it finished by the time Mike goes back to work.  Really hoping to have it opened by the recipient on Black Friday.  Gives them time to enjoy it.

Work has been going well.  Will get another page in tonight then leave it alone.  I still need to revise 'Holbrook.'  Never did get that in when I had planned.  Lucky me, it was a self-imposed deadline (though those still need to be kept).  Will aim for submission on Monday -- maybe Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment