Monday, November 15, 2010

16 Nov. 2010

Finished the mitts last night, hauled arse and got one done in one eve.  All I have to do now is block them and weave in the ends.  Now, I've started the Hooded Scarf tonight.  The needles are too short, by about 4-5 inches.  So, should be 'fun' trying to work this until payday when I can get new needles.  And so far, too tired from last night to get into it.

Not worked much on the novel lately.  In the holiday crunch, I rarely do.  Not that I don't want to, though.  It's willing and so am I.  Just have to hold on for the duration.

 Today is also spouse and my anniversary: 3years, 5 months.  Feels like just a week.  I love them very much and could want no other -- EVER.  They are truly the light of my life and make it worth while.  I'm very lucky to have met them . . . and that they said 'yes.'

Back to the reality of life, so itching for the holidays to be over.  Family bickering already about the dinner and days, they're not even here yet!  All but one agree on a stress free, leisurely meal, semi-catered -- ok, Kroger cooked -- and the one is whining extra wet.  I swear, this cannot be over soon enough!!!  Seeing them only ever couple of years . . . WAY too often . . . ::pulls pout hair:::

No comments:

Post a Comment