Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Jan. 2011

Been working on smoothing out the rest of the story to come.  So far, a few key events have changed from when I started lining up the plot, but that's normal.  Stories are living things, they shift and grow as needed.  lol  All I have to do is keep up!

MC is having a hell of a time making heads or tails out of their life -- that's called for -- and things are getting . . . tense.  Great!  With a little luck, I can have the reversal prep typed up and ready to go by Monday.  Two days ahead of schedule.

I'm still a little torn on how exactly to make the big reversal even larger an event than it will be (emotionally).  It's not small by any means, but big booms are sooooooo worth pounding the pages to achieve.  Not sure how much more the MC can take.

I guess it's time to find out.

I've nearly broken them again and again over the course of the work.  Just need to push a little more . . .  I'm sure they can take it.  Hopefully, without a major psychotic break in the process.  LOL  (saving that for anther story ;) )

We hit 72 yesterday, 50's/40's tomorrow.  But was nice to get out for the afternoon.  Took out the trash, made a lap of the complex just to take in the day then checked the mail for pen pal reply.  None yet, but then again, they've not mailed it yet.  Ha Ha Ha So checking out of habit now.

Nearly out of stamps, so will have to fix that before the next letter arrives.  Gotta write 'em to get 'em!  And can't mail shit without stamps.

Side Note:  Been wondering if Uncle is the only one around here.  Last night, closing up before bed after 0500, I turned off the lights, and closed the door, leaving just enough for Andora to get through.  Last thing we need is for her not to be able to get to the box.  Anyway, I flicked on the cell phone to light the door way.  To make sure the hall was clear.

It wasn't.  Only ones home were us three, and the boot and jacket standing against the edge of the door.  The boot was actually between the door and the jam and the coat was knee length, one corner in view between then two.  I flicked on the phone again and it was gone.  lol  Yeah, I admit the blood was pumping by that point.  I know what I saw.

I said good night and for the boot and coat to stay out where they were.  I headed to bed, checking once over the shoulder (I am still human).  After that, I turned in for the morning.  And slept right through two alarm clocks.  Hubby and I had both set ours to get up for an early store run.  Never got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment