Monday, October 10, 2011

11 Oct. 2011

Been working on the piece for Halloween.  Not at all happy with it.  The eerie feeling I wanted in the pages is null and void. How can I miss so badly???  Ugh, fun, fun. NOT!

Need to go back over it after some down time.  Creepy music, ghost vids and horror movies aught to do it.  Will pick it up when the groove returns.  LOL.

Upside, found a new food item Kenneth lets me keep down: cinnamon rolls (without the icing).  Oh, so hard not to eat the entire batch in one sitting.  Oy, so much indulgence would not go well.  Too much food atop the little one and up it's sent.

Will continue/revamp the piece in the morn.  They asked for a piece and I want to make it good.  They're my friends, some I hold like family, they deserve my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment