Wednesday, November 3, 2010

03 Nov. 2010

Oy vey, was so pissed this eve, had to frog several rows of the Mitts because my M1Rs were wrong, and to boot they are a bit to snug, even for me.  Almost constricting in their lack of give.  May have to frog the entire work -- and add 4 sts to the patt for a larger size.  Want the recipient to wear them, not regift them to someone they disagree with.  Ha Ha Ha yeah, would suck.

Anyway, caught up on the reading, and loving it!!!  My beta's got such a wonderful idea and way of telling it.  Now, if only I could keep up... In all honesty, I've not been living up to what I can do.  To say the least, I've come off as a rather staunch let down, in my opinion.  Really need to get it gear and write like I did years ago.

This is a craft and very much use it or lose it.  Obviously, I've excelled at the latter.  Wow, that sucks...  But, obligations of the day now fulfilled, time I got on it.

Who needs sleep anyway...

Note: 
Was highly pissed over the lost rounds of the mitts I was ready to snap at any and all I talked to.  Even to the point writing and reading were not going to happen... but, glad I did.  Reading for my beta cheered me right up, what a trip!  They know what they're doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment