Wednesday, November 3, 2010

03 Nov. 2010 Continued...

Well, frogged the Mitts will recast in a few.  Made progress on my work, even noticed a bit of a style change from advice I'd gotten from my beta.  I think it's working out for the better.  Having shelved my pens a while back, seems I've lost a bit of craft under a few layers of dust.  That's fine, for now, as I'm getting it back.

Tonight, yeah, more working -- better than staring at walls -- and a few projects here and there.  Might recast the mitts tonight or work on husband's scarf and hat set.  I know the mitts are due first, but sometimes ya just need to relax.

Though, 120 leaves are not going to make themselves Ha Ha Ha.  The Falling Leaves Afghan (middle pic) is not due until Christmas morn, but still, that's a lot of leaves.  lol

My main concern is my writing right now.  Been worried that I might not finish as I had hoped (by the end of the year).  I tried setting a goal of Samhain, 31 October 2010, but obviously fell short on that.  Am still only half way through the work and still 200 more pages to go.

I honestly do not know if I'll get this done.  And I had such high hopes in the beginning.

It is a story worth telling -- at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment