Monday, February 7, 2011

07 Feb. 2011

Well, well, well, once again I am finding that the characters know more than I do.  LOL  Eh, as annoying as it is from the writing perspective, it makes for damn good reading!  All I need is to let them live it out a bit mow.

I know it works, just odd when I realize I've forgotten this.

so far, (writing during the Super Bowl didn't work out too great -- 3/4 a page) since the game, I've gotten about 11 or so pages.  Just letting my people do their things and keep up along their way!  I've not typed anything up, only taking a break to post here.  The big, mano a mano battle of wills is now a foot-chase/assault charge... Works out, I still get an unveiling, which is needed, and the heat's cranked up 10 more degrees than merely 4.  The MC needs the shite to hit the proverbial fan.  This is definitely going to do it.  More is being brought to the forefront than just their past.  And to exactly the people they've spent 5+ years avoiding!

So, nothing added to the Word file, but still plenty of life caught in the notebook!

As for the Super Bowl, yeah, was SOOOOOOOO hoping to see the packers kicked - royally (Go Bears!)
But, hey, a game's a game and the harder fought won.  That's the bottom line.  It's a game and at any moment the scales can tip.  Just depends what you're able to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment