Tuesday, February 8, 2011

08 Feb. 2011

Nice, got about 3½ pages added to the 12 I got in last night/this morn.  Blew me away, to be honest, getting my 6 hours done before I even turned in for the day.  So, added what I could tonight... I'm about into my Rev. Part 2.  Crap, I should already be...

ROFL!

I'll get to it before I retire today.  Then finish it tonight.

I'm not concerning myself with the typing.  It's running to hot and too fast to slow down for minor details.  Written is written -- no matter how (as long as it's readable).  And, if the rule holds close enough.  250x13.5=3,375.  That was my original daily goal when starting out.  And, back when details were still being placed, it was easy.  Ha ha, now I have to play within the lines.  Man, that sucks sometimes!

Well, time I got back to it...  just figured a break in an attempt to keep this blog current would be worth the breather.

No comments:

Post a Comment